Thursday, July 21, 2011

First Entry

Alright..so I have decided to start blogging.  This is pretty new.  I am going to treat this like a journal and just write what is going on with me, what interests me, or what I feel like getting out.  I am a wife, mom, friend, and a Christ lover.  I would say follower...but sometimes I veer a bit off the road and have to find my way back.

So..for tonight.  This is the song that I am chewing on.


I wish that following Christ was as easy as throwing the things about yourself that you don't like.  That is something I could "do" for God.  I have a hard time just letting God do with me what He needs to do.  You know, I want to help.  I want to get myself all ready before I go to him.  Can you say umm...Hello, Martha?! 

Hobbies...hmm...I used to like to run, but somehow that became a chore.  I need to find the fun in it again. Then again, maybe,  it is more of a goal that you achieve than something you love right off the bat.  Kinda like red wine.  No one loves it right off the bat.  I don't care what they say....but you know it is good for you and so you keep on sippin'.  So...maybe the change has to be in the way I look at running.

I am feeling snarky, so I am going to go.  I will post more when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment